Our Post-Acute Rehab program serves as a bridge to recovery by continuing treatment during a client’s stay using plans initiated at the hospital. Services include physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
Our comfortable small town environment allows our nursing and rehab teams to take the time to listen and personalize treatment and rehabilitation programs to help individuals regain their maximum potential.
We treat the whole body and believe a major factor in the healing and rehabilitation process revolves around having the close support family members. Our social services department along with the rest of our team provides support and compassion to our patients and their family members while going through life changing events. When an unexpected accident or major medical issue occurs with one spouse we also realize the other spouse will need our close support and encouragement.
- Joint/Hip Replacement
- Post-Surgical Care
- General Weakness
- Diabetic Management
- Stroke Recovery
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Post-Hospital Stay
- Respiratory Care
Additional Services & Benefits:
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care Medicare and Medicaid Approved
- Small Personalized and Quiet Residential Care Environment close to Friends and Neighbors
- Convenient for visiting spouse and family with a Variety Social and Recreational Activities
- Post-Hospital and Post-Surgical Care still close to local hospital
- Pharmacy Services
- Family Counseling
- Individualized Care Planning with Regular Health Assessments
- Cable TV and Wireless Internet
- Delicious meals served home style adjusted to individual dietary needs